Monday, February 15, 2016

2nd orientation

My name is Gael Lapedagne, I am 20 years old.

I am studying STAPS (Sciences and Techniques of Sports and Physical Activities) in Bordeaux, France. I am in my third and last year of me Bachelor’s degree and specialized myself in “Education and Motor Skills”.

I arrived in Budapest at the beginning of February, like an Erasmus student, to study in the University of Physical Education for the second semester of this academic year. 

The coordinators of the university organized an orientation day for the newcomers. We all met in front of the university and headed to the interior after first presentations. Sitting around the table of a big room, we proposed us of what to nibble and to drink, while explaining to us how was going to take place the semester. I felt good and I understood that I shall be followed and supported throughout the project. We offered us a multitude of objects concerning the university and the city of Budapest and, then, we walked together through the different buildings to discover them and try to remember which course happen in each one. To finish, we went to the office of our coordinator (trying to find it without her help) to take our timetables and we ate Turkish candies, brought by one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment